1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hey guys,favor please

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mrhocson, Mar 16, 2009.

1. hey guys thanks for all your comments on my posts and sorry if i was always asking the same question but ive decided to buy a fender american standard pbass and im thinking bout the 3tone sunburst with the maple neck could whoever has actual pictures of that bass post it up here just wanna see it cause im buying without playing cause im all the way in the philippines and they dont got that **** here..thanks and please let me know different nice color combinations with that i was thinking also of changing the pickguard to black!!

2. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    [​IMG]

From fender.com.

3. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Going with black guard and it won't be a million mile off this one:

DSC_3197.

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I have an '08 P in sunburst/rosewood. Looking at the above pics, with the maple board, I think I prefer the black pickguard to the tort. (And I love tort!) That black looks really sweet with that combo.

5. yeah it does look sweet!

6. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    you really cant go wrong with that color

7. buzzguy

buzzguy

Mar 8, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Very nice...love the black pickguard, too!

8. 1buba

1buba

Mar 19, 2006
    Placerville, CA
    I have a black p-base with a red tort pickgaurd. I REALLY wish it was sunburst.