1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

hey guys need help from all of you

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ilham007, Apr 19, 2006.

1. ilham007

ilham007

Apr 17, 2006
    hey guys......which should i buy the B2.1u or Boss ME-50B .which is the best sound .plz assist me.thks!!!:bassist:

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    What kind of music do you play? What kind of effects are you looking for? What is your budget? What kind of bass do you play? What kind of amp?

Are there any special features you want and/or need?

3. I keep saying this but nobody is listening... "the best x" is totally subjective. What I think is absolutely fantastic, someone else will hate with a venegence.

So, please be more specific (like tpylons said!) when you're asking these types of quesitons. Eg; "which of these two is better for making tortillas?" rather than just "which one is best?" Do this and you'll get more valuable answers from your fellow forumites.

Given those two units are very different and in totally different price brackets, it's hard to make direct comparisons. Answer tpylons questions first and see what people think.

4. i would try both, but if you are asking my personal choice, it'd be the ME-50B...but you really should try them for yourself for best results