Hey I just have a question, please help me!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by apollocx, Nov 13, 2001.

  1. apollocx


    Sep 17, 2001
    Hey, I have been wondering where to buy a protective case for my cabinet like the one pictured here:[​IMG] (It's that metal case with the foam that the Cabinet is slid into.) If anyone has ever heard about these, or knows where to buy them please reply! Thanks.:)
  2. beaglesandbass

    beaglesandbass Think first, then post? Staff Member Supporting Member

    Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    ummm...no suggestions for a case...but VERY NICE BASS

  3. PJR


    Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA
    Any of the road case manufacturers will custom make to order a road case for most anything....

    ...It'll cost you though.....A case like in the pic posted will run in the neighborhood of $500-$700 custom made new.

    Anvil, Calzone, Hybrid , Roadie , L&M engineering...to name a few......

    All have websites......check 'em out.

  4. carvin also makes the rack cases.
  5. EString


    Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    If you get a road case like that from Anvil or Calzone, it will cost you as much the 8x10 inside.
  6. Steven Green

    Steven Green

    Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    To my knowledge, Carvin sells SKB brand rack cases but not road cases for cabs...
  7. apollocx


    Sep 17, 2001
    Thanks a lot for the help everyone. It really helped me a lot.
  8. where you from? no i am not stalking you
    I just know of a place that may be a possibility.


    Sep 26, 2001
    in the sun
    We have custom made rack cases and mixer cases from Encore. Fully dressed in 2 1/2" foam surround shock absorbtion. The best I've seen. They did come with a cost. They do run about 300 on up depending on your application.
  10. TCollins


    Apr 4, 2000
    Mesa Boogie makes Road Ready bass cabs with protective latching cover that is (IMHO) "all you need"...
    Just my .02 cents