"Hey, Janet; Theres donuts in the conference room."

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I love that commercial... The way that fat guy says "room" is great... and Janet is purty h0t.
  2. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    You are correct, sir. She is indeed hot.
  3. She's been in a couple commercials lately...

movin on u-uuup!
  4. There's another lady who's been in a bunch of commercials lately- the chick who launches the "pink slip virus," she's also the mom in a Sylvan Learning Center commercial, and she's also being transfered around and put on hold in the Time Warner Cable commercial.

My favorite commercial guy is the "slacker David Duchovny" yodeling dude from the Shorewest realty commercial. He's also in the famous "SmartBeep" car fart commercial. He's also fighting with his roommate for the last Rice Krispie Bar, he's mountain climbing with the aluminum can guy. There's another current commercial with him in a courtroom- don't remember what it's for.
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Never seen it. Most recent commercial I saw that actually made me laugh was the Nextel commercial with the dorks dancing to "Push It" in the office a few months back.

brad cook
  6. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    yea, they showed that a lot during the football games this season. I liked that commercial too. Funny how so many 30 second commercials are funnier than just about any sitcom on TV today.
  7. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    I like the way he says "yeah" after that better :p However the austrailian guys voice is really starting to get annoying.
  8. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I would say that that was because he was Australian. But not because I dislike Australian voices. I just like to see how long it takes to makes our Aussies respond.

Send your angry letters to: Bard2dbone c/o TB :D

I was referencing the "Conan O'Brien Hates my Homeland" skit on Latenight...*crickets*... Oh come on, people. That's genius.
  9. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Do I win a prize???? :D
  10. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Well I do have a first place ribbon here, but I'm not sure you'll want it. :ninja: We had a contest to see who could send a water balloon farthest. Launchers were allowed. I built an improvised trebuchet. We don't know how far mine went. In landed outside the grid.
  11. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    what commercial is that? :confused:

i like the office burger king ads, myself.
  12. I like the commercial for what I think is the movie network that looks like an infomercial selling "Mr fantastic counter-top cleaner" then mr fantastic is seen off camera having a beer.
    "Don't even bother. That stuff doesn't work anyway. I'll tell you what would really be fantastic....another one of these bad boys." *points to beer

That and Terry Tate Office Linebacker. Great commercial.
  13. That chick in the Booger Fling commercials is way way hot.
  14. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    And the redheaded woman in the michelina's commercial where she's singing about Michelina's TV dinners to the tune of the macarena. Really stupid commercials...really sexyhotgorgeouscute woman.

I haven't seen her in anything else, but I'd like to.
  15. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Since I pretty good at zapping TV commercials-

POST PICs!
  16. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    yep! why do you think i like'em so much?

"thanks, you're such a good friend."
    "sometimes, friends become more than just friends."
    "sometimes, they don't."
    "sometimes...they do."
    "no. no they don't."
  17. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I only watch 3 - 4 hours of TV a week, and that is prerecorded on my DVR, which removes 99% of the commercials.

The only commercials that I watch are during the Super Bowl.

We need links!
  18. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound

I don't even have a TV!