Hey Joris!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ThePaste, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Hey man, I just visited your site, and I was wondering, how did you learn how to make all that electronic/amp gear? Electronic Engineering in college or books or what?
  2. I just wondered because that's what I want to do when I graduate from college, is be an electrical engineer, where I can "build anything I want" like you said. I might start with a cabinet or something :)
  3. Yea man that's what I'm saying! Those cabs look neato! So Joris, what are you? Electrical engineer?
  4. I agree!

Joris' work is amazing! pure work of art! :)

I would like to be able to build stuff... :)
  5. Thanks.... (said in a a moved-to-tears voice)

Well, if you really wanna know. From the time I was about 12 yrs old, I freaked around with little lights and tie them together and got books from the library and tied those lights to chips and make running lights and bought a Commodore 64 and tied lights and displays to it and built more chips in it and went to grammar school and made speaker cabs and more speaker cabs and small amplifiers and then big amplifiers and went to college (electro technical engineering) and built more speaker cabs and started toying around with microprocessors and really big speakers and then got a job as a technician with a company that designs, builds, sells and services electronic traffic counters and designed a cellular data modem and a speed calibration machine and a lead acid battery charger and so on and so on and so on.

But I gotta say, every time I stack up those bass cabs and start playing I can't suppress a glowy feeling of pride. But on the other hand, you get used to it... sadly.

If you're willing to pay the shipping cost, they're for sale! I sell them! Me have my own bass cab company!
  6. How much $$$? Email me at bassplayer_ww@email.com
  7. Lights helped you build bass cabs???

What do you mean you "tied them together" I don't get it!