Hey look!!! A new mod!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gard, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...where's the wax???

Congrats Odie, and thanks for taking over for me! Y'all be cool with Odie...

...since he's takin' my place, do I get to choose the wax-ee?????

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Oh dear god, ODIE IS THE NEW MOD??!?!?!.......God help us.... I MEAN....

Yay odie................
  3. Awesome....a new Mod!! *rings bell*

But Gard.... we still get to tease you right? :p

4. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    hmm.. good thing my cats name is garfeild!.. they can chill..

heh.. well yeah.. um gard i hope your okay man.. goodluck with your problems man.. hope you get her back :D
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    One could take that so many ways........
  6. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Odie? Who would have thought!

Good luck, odie. Taming this wild bunch will be a doozie. ;)
  7. I'm gonna start a ruckus sometime...when I have time. Good luck holding me down.

I use oil. Lots.
  8. Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Congrats odie! :) When do I get seniority privileges? Hehe.... ;)

run....they're going to get you...you can't get away if they get you...run....RUUUUUNNNN....

:D Heh...hehe....AAAAAHHHHHHHH
  9. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Welcome to the ranks Odie.

I think we should really punish him by making him have to wax me....

trust me thats pure evil muahhahahahaha.
  10. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Im sorry if you took that wrong PollyBass. I meant it in a good way. Gard is a cool guy from what ive read from his post. I am praying for him, I hope he can get her back.
  11. odie

odie Supporting Member

Gard- tuff shoes to fill. I'll look for you for guidance old' wise one. Young grasshopper has much to learn. Must keep me from darkside(JT and his mighty 7 stringers). Just let me know if you want the reigns back.

Waxing- well I am a little hairy but I'll leave the bikini line for the author of the first offensive thread that I need to close. Y-U-C-K!!
  12. odie

odie Supporting Member

Tufnuts- Is that oil from working on the bikes or from the dancing you do when dressed up in your Village People's leather boy biker out fit?? :)

Polly- Its all good.

Mama Cass- Can I pass on me waxing you. We havent even met in person yet. ;)

Nick- Cats rule!

Jay- Seniority privileges. Did you get that check in the mail yet?

Merlin- Yes, please tease Gard. I have so many flaws I start to take it personally when Im picked on to much.
  13. I am not gonna touch that with a 50 foot pole..... :eek:

Oh you're next lol.

14. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Does this mean that if Gard gets out of line, you'll edit his posts, or close his threads?
  15. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Dave...once again, I'm speechless...and again, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.
  16. Dave is the king of photoshop!!

And no, it's not a good thing.;) :D

Congrats Odie, now you won't get ANY sleep at night.
  17. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    not mine damnit! i just post funny pictures i find over the interweb! :eek:

also, I dont want DHC to beat me up for stealing credits of the people over the other forums! :D
  18. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I really want a dave photoshop thread. GIMME ALL OF THEM. i like the matrix "You think thats funny your posting?" one.
  19. Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    They don't let me out anymore. The closet is nice though. There's a computer to do my moderating, and the chains seem to have gotten looser and looser all the while as though I hardly feel them at all. Sometimes they give me moonpies, so it's alright. I have everything I need. And the mop lady is really pretty and doesn't talk much. I think she likes me.

Dave - I stared at your avatar for about 5 minutes trying to read what it said. Sad, eh? It was so hard because I can't see very well. Guess I have no life after all. ;)