Hey look, thats me in the crowd with my TB swag on.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by vegaas, Nov 17, 2004.

1. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001

I just noticed this picture at a bands website.
  2. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    ...but the guy in the purple shirt and jeans looks like he's having much more fun! :D :smug:
  3. looks like you're giving the eye to that totally hot blonde.
  4. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Yikes, I dont think I had that much to drink.
  5. Dont fall in love....
  6. ahahaa the effects of alchohol good stuff it is and i am undecided on whether that guy in the purple shirt is having fun or if hes mentally chalanged that face says a little of both.
  7. LOL!

Funny you should mention that
    Here's a quote I read

" Back here we call Beer " Brown water " and when you feed us brown water after midnight we turn into GREMILINS :D "

But Hey like he said earlier

REPRESENT :hyper:
  8. bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Is the guy bending over about to blow chunks?
  9. Hmmm, there's no clock on the wall but looking at her and looking at you looking at her, I bet I can tell what time it is...

10. Partying at the Dr's Office. Isn't that "totally hot blonde" a bartender chick there?

Do you like Binky's Budweiser ad poster in the back?
  11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    There's a whole lotta ugly going on in that pic-it looks like Stevie Nicks and Tom Waits are hittin' the bars again. It also looks like you're smoking the world's smallest cigarette.
  12. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Mongo just pawn in game of life.
  13. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    I think I was probably watching the bass player in that shot.

GB, I have actually never seen Binky Tunny before. I heard she is kind of full of herself. Could just be rumors.
  14. Nah. Don't get me wrong- I love the girl, but she's cocky.

They're going to be on Judge Joe Brown. She's taking her big boobed baton twirling backup singer to court over some missing guitars. I had the feeling going on Judge Joe Brown was a joke (the guitars actually were stolen), but I guess it actually did get nasty. (and not in the way you would normally see two over the top girls going at it :D )
  15. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Wow, I will have to keep an eye open for the show. Should be interesting.
  16. Yep especially when youré giging and you notice people staring at you you know they are either bass players or musicians

But how many times when you see a pretty girl watchin you and somehow it brings your playing to a new level
    ie ( Suddenly I bring out some jaco licks ........ Dammit I must keep it Simple :D )
  17. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    holy crap....that old blonde lady is scary

......dude, you just dropped two notches on the cool scale for hanging out with people like that, in a place like that. :D

18. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Ha, I agree! I was there checking a band called Dandelion Wine out. We were going to be setting up some shows with them, so I wanted to see what they were all about. Not a bad band, not my style of music, but not bad. The crowd however was very scary.
  19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego