Hey luthiers, have body need neck!

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Ozzel, Mar 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all. I have recently purchased a custom built 3-piece swamp ash body for a 5 or 6 string bass. The neck pocket has already been routed. I am not a luthier, so I'd like to pay someone to build a custom neck for it. Please PM or email me if interested. Thanks in advance.
  2. stroy05

stroy05 Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Fodera Basses, Noble Amps, Aguilar Amps, JHAudio Inears
    Send me an email with details on what you are wanting this neck to be.
    Also check out my website. Link below in my signature.
  3. Here's a problem,

TB has a strict NO ADVERTISING rule. It isn't fair that a builder can't advertise on the forum when a client can solicit.

Ozzel, I'm sure you're smart enough to look through the archives and find potential luthiers for your project. You can't swing a cat by the tail and not hit one around here. Don't ask again please. If you need assistance of this type, place an ad in the Wanted section of the Bass Guitar Classifieds.

Stroy, your signature is as far as it can go. PM is the proper route to take and that should include any and all initial contact. In my judgement your post is advertising. Discussions that develop further than this one are strictly banned.

I know this all sounds like the advertising standards are unclear. Well, I assure you they are and policing it is a judgment call every time. Just keep in mind that we enjoy TB at the behest of it's owner, Paul, and we are no more than guests (some paying). The idea of profiting from what is essentially a free resource while the creator struggles with daily financing is unconsionable. Thanx for keeping things under control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.