Hey Matt Till

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cheezewiz, Jul 27, 2005.

1. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    How about posting the pic of you lighting the fart again.
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Wow, and you're in charge of protecting the safety of our citizens. I'm glad I moved out of Ohio ;)
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Clearly you are not familiar with my work. It was not my "fart" as you so put it, as much as it was my legendary genitals.

Lighter Fluid + Sexsi Shirt + Singed Pants = Valentine's Day Present for Girlfriend.

Note the confidence on my face, I was no amature. The first time I did it, I freaked out after about 10 seconds and couldn't put it out. I ended up punching myself in the crotch a good 3 times. Those pants I was wearing in the picture ended up with a hole in them about the size of a nickel.
  4. Flanders

Oct 30, 2002
    Reno, NV
    Wow! Truly a masterpiece!
  5. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I never thought I would enjoy looking at Matt's crotch so much.
  6. keb

Mar 30, 2004
    You're getting some of that glowing.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I really should redo this picture sometime, sans backstreet boy blonde hair. I need a digital camera.
  8. Matt, please do me a favor.

I will thank you, and your legendary genitals will thank you. Especially if they're able to go on and perform legendary feats...
  9. Wow, Matt, you're on fire.

[/hooker voice]
  10. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    They have creams for that nowadays! :eyebrow: :eek:
  11. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Big Joe beat me to it *L*
  12. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I know a little about fire in sensitive areas. Genitals would be a bad place to fry.

On the other hand, butane in the refill can works well, though it comes out COLD! But when you light it, it barely warms up the area because of how cold it started.
  13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I don't have many pictures to remeber my youth, sadly this is one of them. I can't wait to show my grandkids.