Hey, new recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by DiG, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Hey, my band just got a few new recordings done and they're on our website which is www.redricksultan.tk.
    If you would check them out (namely Excuse Me and Yeti Races) and give me any input that would be awesome. You guys gave me great feedback last time.

Noah Jordan
  2. self promoting bump
  3. i like it.. cool songs, keep up the good work. to give you some feedback, i'm not sure if i like the way the vocals sit in the mix.. im not sure what it is but something is not quite right, they might be to loud..

i like your playing by the way.. very tasteful
  4. Thanks :) Thank you too Godhead :)

Yeah is the same band as before (used to be called Scarecrow) we just booted our singer and started doing what we wanted to play
    I'll make sure to give you a PM in a bit when we're going to be playing a show
  5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    I'm listening to them right now. Yeti races is pretty cool. It totally feels very Rush/Geddy Lee. I wasn't crazy about the envelope on your intro line. And the singers hole "hooooooo" thing at the very end was a little weird.

But overall very cool!
  6. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    Listening to "excuse me" now. Has a very cool vibe, maybe old school Chicago sounding? The singer has a very good voice for this song. For the most part I like it!
  7. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    And just to finish it up, Special has kind of a modernized Black Sabath sound. Kind of cool. Doesn't feel like it really fits with your other two songs....
  8. thanks for the comments
    yea, special ned was written before we got our new vocalist :)
  9. jokke_v

Aug 15, 2003
    Bergen, Norway
    Site won't work. :meh: