1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hey, reporting in

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by CoverMeBadd, Mar 5, 2008.

1. CoverMeBadd

CoverMeBadd

Mar 4, 2008
    Hey, Im CoverMeBadd, new here. Im a bassist from GA, and Im starting to get some years on my playing, so hopefully Im not sounding too bad anymore XD. I use a Ibanez Iceman, and I also have a fretless accoustic Michael Kelly Dragonfly. Im nowhere near pro yet, but hopefully I can get a bit closer on this forum. Im currently preparing for a college Jazz Band audition, Im playing variations of songs like Blackbird, So What, Something, and Day Tripper. I like the Beatles if you cant tell XD. If you have any suggestions like that I would love to hear them. I recently had a recital at school where I played my Blackbird adaptation, and have it and some other songs recorded. Id appreciate it if you check out Blackbird if you have any time, and give me any feeback you have.

http://youtube.com/user/CoverMeBadd08

So, good to be here, hope to learn a few things and get to know some of you guys better.

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Welcome to Talkbass.:)

If you want a critique of your bass playing, you might want to post in the Recordings or Technique section.