1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hey short scale guys.....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by royjulius, Oct 21, 2010.

1. royjulius

royjulius

Jul 30, 2010
    How do you order Landing basses? I've emailed a couple of times and it comes back undeliverable. Anybody have one of these basses? They look awesome.

2. GassieBall

GassieBall

Oct 15, 2006
    Huh, I just emailed him recently without any problems at the same email that's listed on his website: LandingGuitars@comcast.net. Perhaps the Comcast server was glitchy. Try it again. Jimmy is a good guy and unlikely to ignore a reasonable email request.

3. royjulius

royjulius

Jul 30, 2010
    OK, I'll try again. I'm excited that they are still doing business. I really want one of those. But truly I have tried at least 3 times and got the same result. There are about 3 or 4 different icons on the website that I have tried and got the undeliverable "system failure" notice. I was at work, and they have really tight security, would that do it? I'll try from my home email.

4. GassieBall

GassieBall

Oct 15, 2006
    Yeah, try from home and type in the above email address. See if that flies. Don't use the links.

5. royjulius

royjulius

Jul 30, 2010
    It worked. Jim emailed me back. Thanks alot!!

6. GassieBall

GassieBall

Oct 15, 2006
    Please tell him Ed says hi :)