Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hey stupidmatt.. was that you in the "Danger, High Voltage" video?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    was it dude??!

you know "DANGGGGGGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!!!!! WHEN WE KISS AND WHEN WE TOUCH"!!!!

If it was, you should be shot. Thats more annoying that T.A.T.U.!!!!

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Damn I saw that video too! I thought it was the most....well.....strange thing I've ever seen.....were they transvestites or something? that was just....disturbing.

3. You know that TATU video? It plays every 5 or so minutes on the 6 TV screens we have in the lobby at my theatre. Can you imagine working for 6-8 hours listening to that? NO YOU CAN'T IMAGINE IT!

Someone feel sorry for me.

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you really gotta find a new job spank

5. Tell me about it...

6. hey dont knock Tatu... lesbians man! lesbians! lol

I've only seen the clip once so... they sing? hmm

:D:D

Merls

7. Have you seen them? They might be lesbians but the fair haired one mings badly and the other one isn't that great.

8. they are not real les...they have boyfriends. That is just a marketing ploy.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I was in a video... with lesbians?

:eek: I hope my girlfriend doesn't find out.

10. best ploy ever.. :p

plus nothing wrong with a chick who is "open" to things... like kissing other girls lol

Merls

11. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Heh, Adelaide'rs. None of you lot get ANY, do yas? :p

12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I seriously have no idea what anyone is talking about... I've heard OF Tatu... but other than that I'm lost. So sorry, unless I was drugged by terrorists and forced into doing this video that they know I'll never watch and had my mind erased, I don't see this being me.

13. none.... absolutely nothing.. zilcho......

Merls

14. Adelaide is the city of Churches, so there's a fat chance that you'er going to get any if you're not married. even then, people hope for immaculate conceptions.

:bassist: Nathaniel.

15. Ahh Adelaide... seems the only way our population grows is when football supporters travel interstate for the home and away games :p

Merls

16. lol Merls.... so true :D

BTW, which one in the Danger! High Voltage! video are we talking about - the guy in the smoking jacket, or the geriatric in leather?

(Me thinks the moose :D )

:bassist: Nathaniel.

17. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    SCOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRES!!! :D
    'Eh, hey. Do I still get to pause for... dramatic effect?'

18. LOL... I remember that ad. :D

Who's idea was it to put the umpries in different colours?

19. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    I go into hysterics as only a rank Melbourner can whenever I think about it. I was digging the orange and black, and would have clutched the vitals of the person responsible with appreciation... not too sure about those bloody SUPER goals, though. Nine points my boil-ridden arse, man :meh: