Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey, that's Jauqo!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just a quick congrats to Jauqo (TB name Jauqo III-X) who was pictured and quoted in a Lightwave Basses ad in Bass Player this month.

2. I skimmed through that issue at a music store last week and saw him there. Congrats!

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Hey Fellas thanks for the kind words.

4. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Hey I saw you mentioned in that union rag too. You must have a good PR guy :p

5. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    thats my dawg

6. Congrat's again, Sir Jauqo. Dunno if you ever saw the national poster ad that Rana did for them:

[​IMG]

They're good peeps to work with.

Peace,
    John Ross
    BassGirl
    zuperchicken2@aol.com

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Hey John I remember that Ad.I remember when Rana did it we had a lot of Laughs about That Ad.I really Miss Her.

P.s.
    They still had That Ad of her hanging on the Co.wall

8. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Yeah, many of us are still reeling from the loss of Rana. :(

And yes, I saw Jauqo's pic in BP, now if I could just hear some of your music, Jauqo :bassist: , it'd be great. :p

9. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    I am in the process of Finishing up Three Studio CD's and My Instructional CD.all which are over due but I have been doing these projects between my Bass and Producer duties only spending time in the studio on them when I can give them all my concentration.I can't wait for them to come out myself:) they are all 90% complete.

10. Someone should post a pic of Jauqos ad. hint hint* :)

11. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Cool.

12. danshee

danshee Banned

May 28, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
    Good job man. I missed it though. What were you in there for? I live seeing the locals get noticed. :hyper:

13. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Danshee I see that you Live in Chicago.I will be recording a full lenth CD in Chicago next month(July)my Rhythm Mate is the incredible Drummer Ernie Adams(Al Dimeola,Grazyna Auguscik etc.)You are more than welcome(and any other local TB member) to come by and hang and just have some fun.

14. danshee

danshee Banned

May 28, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
    Pm with any times, my schedule is also very busy, but I love supporting hometown boys.