Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey, we're all in here!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Damon Rondeau, May 4, 2005.

1. Damon Rondeau

Damon Rondeau Journeyman Clam Artist Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2002
    Winnipeg, baby
    Here's a guy (Flame Warriors) that's got internet forum participants figured out. Check out some of these characters and see if you don't recognize yourself in there. We're all in there, I promise you. I know I am!

2. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    Hmmm. I read through them all, and we definitely have a Nanny here, and I have seen the Swarm come alive a few times. I wasn't able to get too much other patern-matching, though. I'm curious where consensus fits me in that roster.

'Tis a funny read anyhoo.

3. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Priceless!!!

4. An excellent way to waste 20 minutes. There are definitely several familiar faces in there.

5. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I didn't feel like wading through that list....Does that characterize me as one of the many ?

6. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    There's no particular one on the list...perhaps you should send him your bio as the "non-link readin' Flame Warrior"

I think there needs to be a "Lazarus"...the member who claims "that's it I quit!" then comes back years later.

7. nicklloyd

nicklloyd Supporting Member/Luthier

Jan 27, 2002
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Wow. Those illustrations are terrific. Thanks for the link!

8. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Nicely done, and a great way to kill some time. Thanks!