1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hey, Y'all.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by clearbluechuck, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Hey, folks.

I'm Chuck, just an old, worn-out upright bass fool who loves and plays bluegrass, and have been doing so for thirty-some-odd years. I reside on beautiful Lewis Smith Lake in north Alabama, and work with a band headquartered in Jasper, Alabama named Clear Blue Sky. The band is pretty much local since all members have great day jobs and wonderful families. We've been together for four years, and have a loyal following in our area, friends of the band who attend every show that we do, regardless of where we might be pickin'. Bluegrass festival promoters and club owners seem to like the fact that we bring 30-40 people to them everytime we play. Last Saturday, we performed at City Stages in Birmingham, AL, which is one of the largest three-day music festivals in the Southeastern USA. It was quite an honor to be invited. We will begin work on our debut CD sometime in August.

I look forward to learning all I can from you folks, and I'd like to express my appreciation to the founders of this site for the time and effort taken to establish such a wonderful forum dedicated to the "forgotten" part of the band.....

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021