Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey you Spectorphiles - have you seen this...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jcburn, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Hey guys - I'm sure someone has seen this but I'm not sure why noone has picked this up and not bid.There is a Spector on US Ebay that is being advertised as a Legend but if you check the ad closely its actually a US bolt on.I would have bought this bass myself had it not been for the fact I have just bought 2 new ones.Its first bid is around $800 US with no reserve.I emailed PJ Rubal at Spector and he assures me it's a US bolt on, 1 of 30 made for Sam Ash stores in 2002.The only thing slightly different from a stock US BO is the Villex pickup and Aggy preamp.The stores feedback seems OK so please someone grab this deal.It's actually gone off 3 times without bids.
    Please dont think I am affiliated with this store - I live in Australia.I understand the rules about linking to Ebay but this is a good deal.
    Let us know if anyone grabs it!

2. As long as you're not affiliated with the auction, isn't linking to ebay fine? I think that's just a rule for the classifieds forum...

3. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    shhhh.... if everyone knows about it, i won't get it for $850 shipped ;)

4. cool man - give us an update and 'action shots'!

5. Just go to US Ebay and search under completed items and search for 'Spector'.Trans red 5 string.

6. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    it was listed as a legend in the title as well, which might help you out... i found it by searching "spector legend bass"