1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hey you Spectorphiles - have you seen this...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jcburn, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Hey guys - I'm sure someone has seen this but I'm not sure why noone has picked this up and not bid.There is a Spector on US Ebay that is being advertised as a Legend but if you check the ad closely its actually a US bolt on.I would have bought this bass myself had it not been for the fact I have just bought 2 new ones.Its first bid is around $800 US with no reserve.I emailed PJ Rubal at Spector and he assures me it's a US bolt on, 1 of 30 made for Sam Ash stores in 2002.The only thing slightly different from a stock US BO is the Villex pickup and Aggy preamp.The stores feedback seems OK so please someone grab this deal.It's actually gone off 3 times without bids.
    Please dont think I am affiliated with this store - I live in Australia.I understand the rules about linking to Ebay but this is a good deal.
    Let us know if anyone grabs it!

2. As long as you're not affiliated with the auction, isn't linking to ebay fine? I think that's just a rule for the classifieds forum...

3. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    shhhh.... if everyone knows about it, i won't get it for $850 shipped ;)

4. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    Got it! :D

5. cool man - give us an update and 'action shots'!

6. can i see a link

7. Just go to US Ebay and search under completed items and search for 'Spector'.Trans red 5 string.

8. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    it was listed as a legend in the title as well, which might help you out... i found it by searching "spector legend bass"