Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Tyler_The_Hate, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Tyler_The_Hate

Tyler_The_Hate

Apr 9, 2005
    hey where did my 5 questions thread go. i was gone for like 2 days and came back to look at it and i guess a mod deleted it. can someone tell me why???? preferably a mod.

2. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    It's over in the Miscellaneous forum, Sparky.

:ninja:

3. Tyler_The_Hate

Tyler_The_Hate

Apr 9, 2005
    awwwwww you guys rock...........

4. This thread made my day. Thank you! :smug:

5. +10

[cheesy announcers voice] But why stop here people! Check out some of his other post! There are some great ones that wont disappoint, and that's guaranteed or your five minutes back.

Read the heart tugging story in the "What made you pick bass" thread.

He explains it all in "let me ask you"

And NOW.. the all to controversial "5 questions to be answered honestly" The lost thread.

It a story about a young man and his struggle for the top. Fame and fortune, It's a point of view from a bassist,.... errr... guitarist perspective. It's all about the chicks and getin some!!!!

If you are not totally satisfied I will give you your five minutes back, and you can keep the steak knives as our free gift to you. [/cheesy announcers voice]

Siskel and Ebert give it two thumbs up!

Rotten Tomatoes say's it guaranteed fresh.

What are you waiting for!

:D