Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HH Electronic Bassamp 100

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dutchnoel, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Dutchnoel

Dutchnoel

Mar 12, 2005
    Hello you guys. I just bought a HH Bassamp 100. Because this baby is quite old it didn't came with a manual. Has any of you guys the manual I require? Or does someone know where to obtain it? Thanks a bunch! :cool:

2. Dutchnoel

Dutchnoel

Mar 12, 2005
    Doesn't anybody know? :crying:

3. Dutchnoel

Dutchnoel

Mar 12, 2005
    I guess nobody is old enough to know this amp... :rolleyes:

4. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hmmm, Bassamp 100? Not familiar with the model.....is it the V-S Musician?? Is it a combo (with a 1 x 15 speaker) or is it just a head?

My father has a VS-Musician 212 guitar combo...so have an idea of the controls........if it's similar to that model :)

5. RogerRamjet

RogerRamjet

Apr 1, 2005
    I bought one of these new in 1978. And I didn't get a manual with it then either. Not that that has prevented me from using it.

6. I used one at the rehearsal studio for a while, through a vile Marshall 1x15". It had a parametric midrange on it, not semi parametric, fully parametric with frequency, gain and Q... The amp was OK but the cab was evil, it seemed to have plenty of power and the knobs lit up green around the edge too...

7. slodgenut99

slodgenut99

Dec 28, 2005
    hey, ive recently bought a second hand HH bassamp 100, the half stack version, and the owner had lovingly kept the manual, so that came with it, im not willing to part with it, but if u have any questions about the amp, i'll have a look for you, and quote from the manual.

cheers
    Andy
    :bassist:

8. chienmort

chienmort

Aug 15, 2012
    I have one of these and it is great. I have the schematic for this and other HH amps. You can also get spares at www.majelectronic.co.uk

9. Meddle

Meddle

Jul 27, 2009
    Scotland
    Zombie thread! Glad to see some love for HH. I have an HH VS Musician 212 at home. Tone is non existant, but it does have quite pleasant warm tone for bass. The built in distortion is a whole level of crap though. Plenty loud!

Wish I had an IC100...

10. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2007
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    The IC100 was a poor bass amp. I still own one.

11. chienmort

chienmort

Aug 15, 2012
    Lol I have a VS Bass amp too. Agree about the "Valvesound" .