1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

HHB Radius 20 Stereo Tube EQ $320.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by compressit, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!

This is a very nice 2 channel, vacuum tube parametric equalizer. It is in great shape, both functionally and cosmetically. There is a slight amount of noise when adjusting on some pots from inactivity for the past 4 years. A little use will go along way with this unit. It is not now or has it ever been “noisy” in actual operation. This unit was rock solid for me for many years, but I cannot guarantee anything beyond arriving to your location in working condition. Studio use only.
    From HHB: The Radius 20, with its combination of solid state circuitry and vacuum tube technology, will not only alter the sound of an input when required, but also improve its tonality, ensuring every instrument or mix sounds just the way it’s intended to. Drums become tighter and more punchy, guitars are made to cut through any texture, and many different vocal effects may be achieved, limited only by your imagination. Four bands of fully parametric equalization provide complete control. With variable gain, frequency and bandwidth, the Radius 20’s comprehensive controls are designed for familiarity and ease of use. And with the addition of an EQ bypass switch, any added equalization may be removed for instant A/B signal comparison. Both channels feature a front panel 1/4" jack instrument input so that, when rack mounted in the studio, the Radius 20 is quickly accessible. Overall levels are managed by the input and output gain controls, controlling the amount of tube effect required.
    KEY FEATURES
    • Two channels of four band parametric tube equalization.
    • Balanced and unbalanced line inputs and outputs with gain controls.
    • 1/4" jack instrument input on the front panel for each channel.
    • EQ has ±15dB gain, variable Q and variable frequency: LF band - 30Hz and 1kHz,
    LM band - 100Hz and 3kHz,
    HM band - 1kHz and 12kHz,
    HF band - 3kHz and 20kHz.
    • EQ bypass switch for each channel.
    • Drive and peak LEDs indicate the degree of tube warming and warn of low headroom.
    • Stabilised 150V DC power supply.

By the time I get done packing this the box will be substantial, lets call insured/tracked shipping via USPS Priority in CONUS $30.00

Attached Files:

2. Couple more pics of front panel

Attached Files:

3. No love for my toob eeek u ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.