1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hi Canadian here..an a french one ! Québec

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Ikariku, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Ikariku

Ikariku

Feb 27, 2019
    Quebec
    Hi Guy stumble upon ur forum and guyz ..thank u so much cuz u gave me sooo many idea.
    I had a cover band, (singer here)for 6 years and i was kinda tired of the -metal/punk- formula we had and some problem with the quality of guitarist i had and bassemen was alway high so i quit. An old friend of mine, who actualy a darn good guitar player, was free so we begin to play a little... we add another friend of our, a one of a kind bassemen. We finaly add drum (old buddy from the guitar player) and keyboard/voice (girlfriend) so now we have the full set.

We manage to set a couple of song ( sweet emotion, rock and roll, mr brightside, call me, i love rock and roll, NIB, interstate love song) before i saw ur forum...now i got 2 full pages to learn!!!

Im really empowered by the quality of the musician i finaly have ! If any of u have ever play in canada or in Quebec, give us some tips ! thk u all

2. As no one has jumped on this. Really have no Canadian tips to offer.... Local music does differ, but, the basic stuff is still what we all use.

Used to take a horse and pony show into Canada and found that the Canadians could digest a three day seminar in two and a half days. Your schools are just better than ours. Hurts me to say you guys are just a little quicker than the lower 48. However... One bone to pick...

Have you guys in Quebec started posting direction signs in both English and French? :rollno:

3. Ikariku

Ikariku

Feb 27, 2019
    Quebec

No we still live in a french world. Thk for ur comment.

4. Bonjour et bienvenue! Je ne suis jamais allé au Canada, je ne peux donc pas vous aider, mais je voulais m'assurer que vous receviez un accueil chaleureux à ce forum. C'est un endroit formidable où il y a toujours quelque chose à apprendre, que vous soyez nouveau ou avancé. Désolé pour le français médiocre, j'utilise un traducteur!

5. Ikariku

Ikariku

Feb 27, 2019
    Quebec
    Wow thk u so much ..and btw french is really ok !

6. Je vous remercie. J'ai étudié le français pendant un semestre au lycée, donc mes capacités réelles sont très limitées. J'aime que nous ayons maintenant des programmes qui feront tout le travail pour nous :)

Ikariku likes this.
  7. MattZilla

MattZilla

Jun 26, 2013
    CNY
    Hola! ¿Como estás?

8. Ikariku

Ikariku

Feb 27, 2019
    Quebec
    Un pequito espagnol . Lol

MattZilla likes this.
  9. Allo! Je suis de Montréal!
    Au plaisir!

10. Ikariku

Ikariku

Feb 27, 2019
    Quebec
    Oui j'espère joué dans votre coin d'ici peut. Lorsque on sera tous pret..on en est a 10 tounes ...on vise minimum 50 avant la fin de l'été !

Merci pour ta réponse !

11. Arson-o

Arson-o

Jan 13, 2006
    QUEBEC, CANADA
    Francophone, Québec :cool: