Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hi erm im looking fer male or female bassists

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hawkins205, Jul 9, 2005.

1. hawkins205

hawkins205

Jul 9, 2005
    hey guys im no bassist but lookin fer male or female bassist frm age 14 to 17 :hyper: if u anyone is interested plz call me coz my band desperatly needs a bassist to jamm wif thnk u and hope to hear frm you soon

Renny:91116159

E-mail:darkwarrior_shadow@hotmail.com

wrok on :bassist:

2. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    You have 30 seconds to get your leet speaking azzsors off our forum.

3. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    Dood, Yea, I'm like right around 14+17 :D and also happen to be either male or female AND a bass player. My stuff's all set up in my basement, so come on over and we'll jam. If you aren't here in like the next 1/2 hour I'll have to assume that it's not going to work out.

4. hawkins205

hawkins205

Jul 9, 2005
  5. Hawkins, please tell me you are joking. If you think I'm insane and am blabbing, don't bother replying.

It's going to be kind of hard for you to find people when you haven't even listed where you are from and what kind of music you want to play and what not.

And what kind of phone number is 91116159 anyways? If it's in america then you're missing some numbers because normally there is an Area Code (3 digits) and then the phone number which is 7 digits. I see 8 digits...

So get yourself straight and re-try this buddy ;)

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah, nobody knows where you live. You need to fill out your profile, or at least tell people where you live.

7. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Identity crisis?

8. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Don't call the number. The first three digits are 911. He's trying to get you to call 911 as after you've entered the those three digits, any digits after that are ignored. No area code or exchange starts with 911 anywhere in the US or Canada.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Luckily, he or she did a crappy job "tricking everyone," aparently nobody is dying to jam with you, wherever you are.

10. Is this really some 5 year old who finds it funny to call 911 for no apparent reason? Some people need to grow up.

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You have a nice signature Tyler...

12. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Plus, NO phone number in America contains the consecutive digits 9-1-1 at the begging of a phone number. A lot of EMS Call Centers get a lot of mistaken calls from people trying to call India since it's Country Code is +91

EDIT: Damn...I suck...2 people have already posted that by the time I was typing this message :bawl:

13. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    You guys are SO quick.

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Why did this get moved to Misc?

15. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    I was just letting him know I fit into his criteria :D