1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hi from Jon in Cornwall (UK)!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by jonwiththewind, Jun 12, 2007.

1. jonwiththewind

jonwiththewind

Jun 12, 2007
    Cornwall, UK
    Ex-Sales Representative for Spartan Press Music (UK)
    I should say straight away that I am a bit of an impostor, because I'm a professional bassoonist/pianist but not a bass player (yet...)

I'm 33 and married with a 2yo daughter, who hasn't decided whether she's going to play the drums, or the french horn yet....
    :meh:

I studied at the RNCM (in Manchester, England) from 1996-98 and I've got loads of double bass friends who I meet regularly (online) on facebook.

I should declare that the reason I wanted to join the talkbass.com forum is that I used to work as a fulltime sales representative for www.spartanpress.co.uk who (some of you may know) are responsible for the worldwide distribution of Yorke Edition (Double Bass Music).

If you're having trouble tracking down rare/deleted publications, send me a pm and I will see what I can do to help (I'm not making any promises!!)

So that's me. Pleased to be along for the ride!

:hyper:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021