1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hi from Schiedam, The Netherlands, Europe

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by De Gier Guitars, Sep 5, 2008.

1. De Gier Guitars

De Gier Guitars

Sep 5, 2008
    Schiedam, The Netherlands
    Repairs, setups, pr & marketing for DeGier Guitars.
    Hi everyone..!

So we decided to go online @ Talkbass..! I've been lurking around for quite some time now but still did't register, so now I did..
    I work for DeGier Guitars & Basses, a bass&guitar luthier from the Netherlands, and am responsible for all setups and repairs. I'm not going to tell more than that because I can't.. :)

Anyway, I don't play bass professionally but since I've been doing repairs and setups for quite some time now and have had numerous different basses in my hands I hope to be of assistance as much as I can..! I hope to help out with questions about different setups, different types of wood, etc...

I want to bring a nice contribution to this awesome gathering of bass players from around the globe..!

Gerard