1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hi from the Wirral , England

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by brent69, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Hi everyone my names Brent

Ilive on the wirral , thats on the n/west part of england ,
    ive been playing Bass for around 10 years now , first bass was a second hand Squire Jazz , which was and still is a very good bass , i am a proud owner of a mid 70,s Telecaster Bass which i love to death , which i run through a trace elliot 65 boxer which i bought in (Bosnia) which has a really great sound using a single Jensen cone . i also use a Korg Pandora px4b which i have been using for about 6 years ,mainly for the great valve sounds and the various drum beats for jamming to , dont play in a band , havnt got the time and commitment at the moment , would love to but hey dont we all,music im into all good classic rock bands , love a bit of country , even folk , just ordered a banjo over the interweb
    , going to be giving that a good seeing to when it arrives
    play six string acoustic , but my main love is my Bass cheers
    Brent

2. welcome to the family

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021