1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

(hi gain) guitar tube head + bass cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by boilingTheDead, Feb 3, 2020.

1. boilingTheDead

boilingTheDead

Oct 15, 2018
    I know its possible. But I havent found any recorded examples on somebody who actually does it. (except Lemmy)

Im not looking for that slightly driven warm tube tone, I am looking for a recorded demo of someone who uses the high gain distortion of a guitar amp. I know there are great tube distortion pedals for bass, but thats not what I am looking for here. I am curious on how, a dual rectifier or a rockerverb for example, sounds with bass.

just curious. I know there are threats on this, but I'd love to hear examples of such a setup.

2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Try it yourself and let us know. :D

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021