1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hi guys this is LCW trying to figure out what happend?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LCW, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    hey there a guy was saying i was scamming selling some MIJ fender with a repo decal or something? i really dont understand what he means

1.) last weekend i sold a MIJ fender jazz bass special for 350$ to a man who was going to flip it on ebay because he thought he could make a profit on it he had been doing this because he had been laid off i ahd no problem and did not make any profit just got my money back , he was not even a bassist and i played it for him and told him everything i knew about it

2.) i am selling this bass on craigslist currently http://corvallis.craigslist.org/msg/1116692409.html at a price thats far less than it cost and seems very fair to me i am not a scammer or represnting it in anyway other than a batterd aerodyne and now my posting has been flagged and removed great:spit:

Basically i am not a scammer , i am a 19 yearold bassist attending college and here to learn. I find this site very interesting and i enjoy talking and picking up stuff from everyone here young and old. i do not know who is dragging my name through the dirt but please dont if oyu have a problem please PRIVATELY message me and we can exchange numbers and settle this like adullts. To those at talkbass sorry for the problems this has caused

keep rockin'
    lukas:bassist:

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    **** happens, and I took care of it.

take to PM if you want :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.