1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hi, I am a bassist and I can help people looking for Uprights!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Jr Music, May 4, 2006.

1. Hi all, I am new to Bass Talk and I think I can be a help to anyone who is a shop-owner, instrument maker, or school. Contact me and I can talk a little more about it.

I have been playing bass and music in general since 1990 when I started on the trombone. I have always been a bass-clef musician!

Anyway play some gorgeous European hand-made basses and I know many upright bassists from Jazz and rockabilly to classical players would appreciate the sound and feel of these instruments. Please contact me and I would be happy to fill you in on the specs.

Caleb
    JR Music

2. Hi Caleb. Please review the Talkbass commercial users policy or CUP. It appears as you are a commercial user and, as such, need to be a sponsoring member to advertise your wares here.

Welcome to Talkbass!

3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    i love it when members do the dirty work for me :D

but seriously, welcome caleb, it's a great community. but do be sure to review the commercial user policy.