1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hi, I am the bassist from Blackout Pilot

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Blackout Pilot, May 4, 2006.

1. Hi everyone here at Talk Bass, this is my first post so I wanted to let you know about me and my band. We are and alt-rock band called Blackout Pilot. You can get the info from our website:

www.blackoutpilot.com
    www.myspace.com/blackoutpilot.

Let me know what you think. My setup for this is a Fender Jazz Delux. I love this bass. I go through Fulltone Bass Drive to a Fender BXR 400 into a SWR Goliath III. It is a very nice sounding setup. I eventually will add a 15" to 18" speaker to my rig to carry the lows better and also a newer head (Ampeg SVT or a SWR), but for today I am satisfied with my setup.

Later,
    Caleb of Blackout Pilot

2. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    Wow! I think you guys are great! Cool bass lines especially. Juries out on your singer, he has a bit of a Dylan-esque voice and I'm not sure that that's a good thing. But other than that, I really like it!

You should post this in recordings to get more responses.