Hi there. I have a quick question.

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by Radical Edward, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I couldn't find anything about it anywhere on here. Not to say it isn't here, but I don't have much time right now to search every possible place. Anywho, is there a way to change my username? It was supposed to be Mikaela Ellinger, but cut off the last letter.. And I'd like to just make it "Mikaela" or something like that. Any help?
    You said you're a nice guy, so I didn't think you'd mind me bothering you about it. :D

2. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    hi mikaela-

i'm not 100% sure, but i don't think there is a way to change your username once it has been registered... you might have to re-register with the username that you want if you want it to be different. i looked in my user controls to see if there was an option, but it doesn't appear that you can modify it once it's created.

anyone else up here know if it's possible to change a username once it's already registered?

3. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    i think it has to go to Paul, the site admin.

4. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Spot on standupright.

The software this forum is run on is called vBulletin. Any site admin should have access to the Admin Control Panel where they can modify a user, and change their name in the username field.

5. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    thanks, guys!

6. Thanks, everyone. I'll see what I can do. It's not a big deal, just sorta bothering me.. I mean, that'd be a weird last name.. Heh. ^_^

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021