Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hi

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by superfunk, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi my name is superfunk superfreak's twin sister and morning dove's little sister. I was told about this site from superfreak and wanted to try it out. If I become addicted to it like my better half superfreak, I will contribute to become a supporting member. I would like to take this opportunity to make myself known before I post. HI:D

2. aloha
    welcome to TB

3. "Talkbass, it's a family thing"

Welcome!

How many others have family members / friends that they showed TB to, and they now post/contribute?

4. JMBass

JMBass

Nov 27, 2002
    Portugal
    Welcome to the crew.

5. Hello, what do we have here? Ahhhh, visitorsssssssss. Exxxxxxxxcellent! Massssster will be pleased...yesssss....mmm... Come in! Come in! You look absolutely delicious...I mean...delightful.

:D

Hello and Welcome!

6. Thank you all for making me feel welcome and I know about that this is a family atmosphere because I have two sisters as supporting members.

7. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    HELLO There my twinie...Now I can corrupt you into something I want...Muhahahahahaa!!!!

J/K...Welcome, I am glad you are finally taking an interest in, well, for lack of better words, my interest....hehehehe...Love you dear twinie;) :D

Oh yeah, go back into "edit profile" and put in where you live...DORK;)

8. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Geeze three sisters that all play bass???? How cool is that????:cool:

Welcome to Talkbass superfunk!:)

9. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN

Nope, Sorry Johnny, but not one of us play the bass. I started here first, when a friend of mine started playing, I wanted to learn about his interest, then Morningdove came on, b/c I was telling her all about this site, then of course, now my twinie b/c she just can't think for herself....J/K...I do enjoy this site, and well, I guess I am here to stay...hurray for me!

10. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    So do you enjoy the twin thing? I'm an identical twin and I really didn't care for it very much. My brother and I aren't very close, and we never did the going to each other's classes thing. Maybe it's different for ladies........

Chris A.:rolleyes:

11. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Welcome, Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

12. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    We never did the going to eachothers classes thing either, however, it did come in handy when we needed to break up with a boy though. We sounded alike on the phone so I would play her, be a b!tch to the guy, Superfunk would play me, and be super sweet about it....We are night and day...I am night...aka evil...smoke, drink, party yada yada yaday...she is day...chruch going, no swearing, white aura type of girl. However, I am a lot calmer than she is and alot quieter...:D

13. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Trying to scare them off again Will? :D

Welcome to Talkbass. :)

14. absinthe

absinthe Guest

Jan 20, 2002
    Great Britain
    Hey, superfunk. More girl bassists. Yea!

[insert evil Muhahahaha type laughter here]

15. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Read a couple of posts above you...than you will kill your "muhahahahaha"....sorry to disappoint you...but hey, one of us just may pick one up!!!;)

16. absinthe

absinthe Guest

Jan 20, 2002
    Great Britain
    :confused: Ya lost me. Hold on. Reality check...

Me = girl bassist.
    You & Sis = girl bassists.
    Together = more balance with non-girl bassists = Girl Power.... Yea...?

Can I please keep my Muhahahaha now you know it was directed MaleBassWard?

17. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut

Sorry, as she's said, none of them play bass. Girl power is another thing....

18. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    OH HECK YEAH!!! GIRL POWER...Woohoo;) :D

Oh, I was j/k about the getting rid of the Muhahahaha thing...Of course you can keep it...:D

19. Women........

The scary thing is I'm like that sometimes too.....

20. I love the twin thing. Everything that superfreak said is true. She is evil and I am sweet and I am very hyper. But I love life. I loved playing tricks on the guys when I was younger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.