1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by unaimon, Mar 26, 2013.

1. unaimon

unaimon

Jul 21, 2012
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Unai i'm 19 years old from the Basque Country and of course i'm a bass player.
    I have been reading this forum for a long time and finally decided to start posting!
    So about me I have been playing for about 4-5 years and about 2 years started with my first 5 string bass. I am actually playing in 3 different bands, the fact that i was playing in a band (a metal band) for 3 years made me start to look for different styles and found 2 new bands that i enjoyed played in.
    I play many different styles, some better than others but all of them with the same pleasure.
    Thanks in advance to all the people in the forum for the support that I have received and the one that I'm going to recieve and hope that i can give support to!
    All the advices that you can give me will be kindly welcome!
    Sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker

2. ancientrocker

ancientrocker supporting member

Mar 7, 2013
    Unaimom,

I glad you decided to speak out and tell us about yourself. If you play the bass as good as you write English you're doin' mighty good. It's amazing to have all this information as your fingertips; isn't it? I love TB.

Carry On; Metal Forever!:hyper: