1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

High-end basses for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MtnGoat, Jun 15, 2001.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat

May 7, 2000
    MA/NH
    Since I am transitioning to 6 string, I have the following basses for sale:

1. '99 Warwick Neck-Through 5 string Thumb bass (fretted). This bass was hand-picked for me and is in excellent condition. Active MEC electronics. The only wear mark is just next to the pickup where my thumb rests--barely noticible. Includes Warwick hardshell case, Warick gig bag, tools, and wax. $1500 + shipping

2. Custom Surine Affinity II 5 string fretted bass. 34" scale neck-through of maple/purpleheart, dual truss rods,
    ebony fingerboard, bartolini soapbars with 3 band active EQ, mahogony body wings, black hardware. Very minor wear and some small scrateches along bottom edge, otherwise perfect. Awesome! Includes flight case. $1500 + shipping

3. Custom Surine Affinity II 4 string fretless bass. 34" scale neck-through construction, maple/purpleheart neck with unlined ebony fingerboard, walnut body wings, bartolini soapbars with 3 band active EQ, black hardware. Some very minor dings, but nearly perfect. $1400 + shipping.

4. '95 Modulus Quantum 5 fretted. Chatke-Kok over Alder body. This modulus is the finest playing and sounding modulus I have ever played due to this combination of woods/electronics/setup. The bass was professionally setup by Fleishman basses and is a dream to play. $1200 + shipping. Includes hardshell case. An ATA flight case is available as an option.

Email for more info or pictures: mtngoat70@yahoo.com
    Terms: prepaid/cahiers' check. References available.