Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

High-end basses for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MtnGoat, Jun 15, 2001.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat

May 7, 2000
    MA/NH
    Since I am transitioning to 6 string, I have the following basses for sale:

1. '99 Warwick Neck-Through 5 string Thumb bass (fretted). This bass was hand-picked for me and is in excellent condition. Active MEC electronics. The only wear mark is just next to the pickup where my thumb rests--barely noticible. Includes Warwick hardshell case, Warick gig bag, tools, and wax. $1500 + shipping

2. Custom Surine Affinity II 5 string fretted bass. 34" scale neck-through of maple/purpleheart, dual truss rods,
    ebony fingerboard, bartolini soapbars with 3 band active EQ, mahogony body wings, black hardware. Very minor wear and some small scrateches along bottom edge, otherwise perfect. Awesome! Includes flight case. $1500 + shipping

3. Custom Surine Affinity II 4 string fretless bass. 34" scale neck-through construction, maple/purpleheart neck with unlined ebony fingerboard, walnut body wings, bartolini soapbars with 3 band active EQ, black hardware. Some very minor dings, but nearly perfect. $1400 + shipping.

4. '95 Modulus Quantum 5 fretted. Chatke-Kok over Alder body. This modulus is the finest playing and sounding modulus I have ever played due to this combination of woods/electronics/setup. The bass was professionally setup by Fleishman basses and is a dream to play. $1200 + shipping. Includes hardshell case. An ATA flight case is available as an option.

Email for more info or pictures: mtngoat70@yahoo.com
    Terms: prepaid/cahiers' check. References available.