Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

High end mut rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by popawheelie, Jul 3, 2004.

1. popawheelie

popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    I have a Eden WT-800 head, Aguilar GS410 8ohm cab, and a Epifani 212 4ohm cab. I just had a rehersal with this new set up. The Epifani is the new addition to my rig. It is simply amazing what the second cabinet did for my sound. I was barely getting enough volume with the GS410 as a stand alone cab, so I decided to purchase the Epifani 212 off of reviews alone. This was the best investment I've ever made. The difference in volume is awesome. I didn't know if the GS410 at 8 ohm's was going to be enough, but it is. My tone and volume from this rig is second to none. Before trying this rig out I thought I was going to have to sell the GS410 for ohmage (if that's a word) reasons, but it gets plenty of volume with the two cabs combined. The two cabinets sound absolutely amazing together. Any tone I want from my Eden WT-800 I can get without worrying about cabs farting out.

Anyways, I just wanted you all to know I am one happy bassist with my new rig. By the way I play a 4 string Warwick Corvette Standard. Just in case any of you want to use this as a reference. If you want to check out my band and see what we sound like go to www.squarejohn.com.

Thanks for all the info from this site.