High end mut rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by popawheelie, Jul 3, 2004.

1. popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    I have a Eden WT-800 head, Aguilar GS410 8ohm cab, and a Epifani 212 4ohm cab. I just had a rehersal with this new set up. The Epifani is the new addition to my rig. It is simply amazing what the second cabinet did for my sound. I was barely getting enough volume with the GS410 as a stand alone cab, so I decided to purchase the Epifani 212 off of reviews alone. This was the best investment I've ever made. The difference in volume is awesome. I didn't know if the GS410 at 8 ohm's was going to be enough, but it is. My tone and volume from this rig is second to none. Before trying this rig out I thought I was going to have to sell the GS410 for ohmage (if that's a word) reasons, but it gets plenty of volume with the two cabs combined. The two cabinets sound absolutely amazing together. Any tone I want from my Eden WT-800 I can get without worrying about cabs farting out.

Anyways, I just wanted you all to know I am one happy bassist with my new rig. By the way I play a 4 string Warwick Corvette Standard. Just in case any of you want to use this as a reference. If you want to check out my band and see what we sound like go to www.squarejohn.com.

Thanks for all the info from this site.