High Note Music Clearout Sale!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oxblood, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Just got an email saying that they are having a clearance sale because they are going out of buisness. I will defiently be ordering a pair of Elixir strings because I have always wanted to try them and my Geddy needs new ones. While looking at the other things on there I came across two types of cheap clone basses that I have never seen before; Arbor and J.B. Player. Both are extremely cheap and come in clones of a P/J, MM, and Jazz. Maybe the folks who like to upgrade SX and Fender MIM basses might be interested in them as much as I was.

So enough talking... everyone who has shopped here before and gets a newsletter from them check your mail. EVERYTHING IS 50% OFF! So hurry and get what you can! They sell GHS, Elixir, and Ernie Ball strings as well as Picks, Straps, String Winders, and a small selection of guitars and basses. Defiently a steal with everything being 50% off but the bad thing is its only for people who have shopped there, I think. Because in order to get 50% off of all the things you need to enter in a coupon code. Just thought id pass this along... Enjoy!!!
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    So buy something little and get a coupon code and then buy something bigger.