Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

High Note Music Clearout Sale!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oxblood, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Just got an email saying that they are having a clearance sale because they are going out of buisness. I will defiently be ordering a pair of Elixir strings because I have always wanted to try them and my Geddy needs new ones. While looking at the other things on there I came across two types of cheap clone basses that I have never seen before; Arbor and J.B. Player. Both are extremely cheap and come in clones of a P/J, MM, and Jazz. Maybe the folks who like to upgrade SX and Fender MIM basses might be interested in them as much as I was.

So enough talking... everyone who has shopped here before and gets a newsletter from them check your mail. EVERYTHING IS 50% OFF! So hurry and get what you can! They sell GHS, Elixir, and Ernie Ball strings as well as Picks, Straps, String Winders, and a small selection of guitars and basses. Defiently a steal with everything being 50% off but the bad thing is its only for people who have shopped there, I think. Because in order to get 50% off of all the things you need to enter in a coupon code. Just thought id pass this along... Enjoy!!!

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    So buy something little and get a coupon code and then buy something bigger.