1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

High Possibility of a new bass in the future...got a couple questions..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Wildcats2004, Feb 21, 2008.

1. I just had a discussion with my mom and she has agreed to make up the difference in cost for a new MusicMan Stingray...

I would really like to get the bass from Bass Central in Florida and I've heard wonderful things about their company on these forums but I basically would like a confirmation that choosing Bass Central to go with. (say over Musicians Friend)

Also, I noticed they are a sponsored dealer here and I was wondering if anyone would know what the bottom line cost would be for a standard White/Maple Stingray shipped next day...Ideally I'd like to have to before Sunday since I play at church.

Bottom line:
    Is Bass Central still highly regarded on these forums?
    If possible could someone get me the bottom line (I'm kinda ancy even though I'll be calling them in the morning)?