SOLD Hipshot A Style 5 string Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by drumrtommy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. drumrtommy

drumrtommy

Feb 16, 2018
    Phoenix
    Price:
    Just received this from another memeber, turns out it’s the wrong one for me, willing to trade for a drop in kickass 5 string Squier.

Here’s his post:

Up for sale is a used but in good shape Hipshot A 5 string bridge. It looks dark in the pics but it is chrome. From the weight, I am guessing it is also brass. The bottom isn't marked like the newer ones, but I measured with the saddles centered and it was 18mm. ACTUALLY 16.5 The mounting holes are app. 1 5/8" apart which version. This is the string through model also.

$65.00 shipped within US.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  2. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    16.5 mm spacing on that one there bud

3. drumrtommy

drumrtommy

Feb 16, 2018
    Phoenix
    Hey!
    I believe it’s adjustable, as I started before I just copied the original post so I’ll double check, thanks boss!

4. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Yea its 18 but adjustable .5 mm either way. Easiest way to tell is to go on hipshots website and see where the saddle
    Grooves line up!

5. drumrtommy

drumrtommy

Feb 16, 2018
    Phoenix
    Thanks again double checked it you were right!

And I just have to mention Brian the original owner actually refunded me some for the honest mistake. Absolutely floored by his kindness

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I'll have to check this afternoon after I get home from work, but if it's still available and it'll fit my Nordy, I'll take it.

dcr