Hipshot bass xtender key

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hgupta, Nov 30, 2002.

1. hgupta

Jun 5, 2002
    I posted an auction on ebay for a chrome bass xtender key for fenders (model bt2), (against the talkbass forum guidelines), but will include free priority mail shipping within the US for talk bass forum supporting members (to appease the powers that be)!

2. hgupta

Jun 5, 2002
    only 2 days left on this auction! A steal on a hipshot bass xtender!
  3. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Hi Hgupta

I am interested in this but have a few questions:

1) Do you have pics?
    2) I have a 1997 Jazz - will the machine fit this model?
    3) Are you waiting until the auction is over before you ship this?
    4) If i send you a money order today, would I be able to lock the price at $26?

Email me at holt_scott@hotmail.com and lets discuss.
  4. hgupta

Jun 5, 2002
    I don't have a pic...it is identical to the one posted on ebay, and is in new condition.
    I think you have to e-mail hipshot@hipshotproducts.com to see if it fits your exact bass or you can look at this page to see which tuner most resembles yours: http://www.hipshotproducts.com/xtenders.htm
    Also, I definitely can not lock in the price where it is currently since in my experience most auctions get the most bids at the last minute. This extender usually sells for $80, and is in almost new condition. I don't want to take a severe loss on it. I will guarantee that it fits. If it doesn't, then send it back to me and I will refund your money. Nobody loses that way.
    Thanks for looking and bidding!