1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hipshot bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by camardelle, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I picked up a new to me bass earlier this year and this bridge was on it. Here's the thread.

In any event, I just replaced it with a Gotoh and would like to pass it along to someone who will put it to use. I have the screws with it, but one of them has a nasty bend to it so for my purposes here, I am selling it without the screws, but will throw in what I have at no additional cost. I am not really sure what to ask for it, but I'm thinking $40 shipped to the lower 48.

Pics are below. Thanks for reading.

photo2-5_zps531acd3d.

photo1-8_zps463b3b97.

photo3-3_zps660d106b.

photo1-9_zps5e138c4b.

photo2-6_zps25388942.

photo3-4_zpsea7e5e22.

2. Bump to the top!

3. I felt kinda guilty about one of the screws so on my recent order for bass parts, I got a new set of black screws which I'll be including along with this bridge. Help me get it off my desk if you're looking for a nice bridge. :)

Lumdingo likes this.
  4. Price drop bump!

5. newyorkiddo

newyorkiddo I'm actually a cat.

Jul 10, 2013
    PM sent.

6. On hold pending payment to newyorkkiddo.

7. newyorkiddo

newyorkiddo I'm actually a cat.

Jul 10, 2013
    payment has been sent.

8. Headed down the street from me. LOL

Thanks Levi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.