Hipshot bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by StillSour, Oct 26, 2016.

1. StillSour

StillSour

May 3, 2016
    So, a couple of the saddle screws were stripped on my VM Jag, and i was having a smidge of trouble keeping it tuned in D standard, i purchased a hipshot bridge. It says its a drop in replacement for the t hole pattern bridge.

Any experience with these? I will be putting it on a a couple days.

2. StillSour

StillSour

May 3, 2016
    Crickets? Anybody use one and have an experience to share? Easy peasy or am i in for a ride?

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

If it is a drop-in replacement then you should just screw it into the old holes, easy peasy. I don't have any experience with what you are doing but I would recommend contacting Hipshot. They are very knowledgeable and have a well-deserved reputation for great customer service.

StillSour likes this.
  4. jcerio

jcerio

Jul 27, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    I've installed and used many Hipshot products, including bridges. If they say it should drop right in, it very likely will. It will perform flawlessly as well. Enjoy.

StillSour likes this.
  5. StillSour

StillSour

May 3, 2016
    I should have it in my hands in a day or two. ill for sure check back in about it.

Jeff Scott likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022