1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Hipshot D Style bridge, chrome, .708/18mm spacing

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rojo412, Jul 12, 2019.

1. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Price:
    $98
    IMG_5498.JPG
    Hipshot D-Style 2 piece brass bridge
    .708 string spacing, which is basically 18mm

This was briefly installed on a bass I built from scratch, but the bass was a dud (at no fault of the bridge, mind you!). When I tried to remove one of the threaded inserts, it wouldn't budge and I screwed up the original mounting stud. However, Hipshot is an awesome company and they sent me a new stud setup, no charge!
    Problem was, it's the black color, not chrome, but I didn't want to complain.
    And I have no need for this lightly used bridge at the moment, so I'm offering it up!

It includes all you see here, the brand new studs, inserts, and mounting nuts are still in the bag. And if you want to mess with the other stuff, that's included, too.

These are $180 new, this one was barely used, though it does have some minor scratching and signs of use.

$98 OBO shipped to the US
    Paypal only
    Int'l, PM me for shipped price.

IMG_5499.JPG
    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 4.32.50 PM.
    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 4.33.05 PM.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Feel free to make an offer