1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hipshot d-tuner

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Truktek2, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Anyone know if the hipshot d-tuner BT4 fits a 2005 Fender American standard jazz? The website doesn't list that specific year, and trying to get through to customer service, either by phone or e-mail, leaves alot to be desired :'(

2. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Ooops. Also anyone know of other companies that make a similar product?

3. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson!

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    64 Audio · DR Strings · Source Audio · Hipshot
    Be patient... not all companies open at 8am, so there may not be anyone there. I'm not aware of any other companies that make a similar product.

4. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Oh no, I didn't call today. This has been ongoing 2 afternoons. Hung up after being put on hold for 10 mins yesterday. Never reponded to my e-mails. Also shot over a few e-mails to dimarzio and they responded within 45 mins. Night and day imo. :(

5. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson!

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    64 Audio · DR Strings · Source Audio · Hipshot
    Bummer... I've only heard good things about Hipshot.

Come to think of it, NAMM is this weekend, I believe. They're probably gearing up for that, which would explain the lapse in CS.

6. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Could be. Had never contacted them before so I can't say it's typical. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. :)