1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hipshot FM2 Brass Bridge in Gold Fender Top Load or String Through $70 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Get_da_funk_Out, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    Recent job loss forces me to liquidate my gear.

This is a Brand New Hipshot Solid Brass (Gold) A type bridge for String Thru or Top Load Fender. This is NOT the cheaper Aluminum annodized gold bridge. This is the true brass version. Part number is: 5A400G-FM2. This bridge supports top load or string through. It has a 4 hole mount.

In quoting the specs from Bass Parts Resource:

Hipshot "A" series gold 4 string bass bridge. This special version for Fender® Am Srs, Am Std, and Deluxe basses features longer intonation screws and retrofits the standard 3-hole mounting pattern. The A series bridges are solidly built from brass for the best tone transfer and are highly adjustable to dial in the perfect setup. Features fine side-to-side string spacing adjustment in each saddle. Strings through body or top load with .750" string spacing. Made in the USA.

Includes a Wiha brand German saddle adjustment tool (a $10 value itself)

Selling for $70 SHIPPED

SHIPPING CONUS LOWER-48 ONLY PAYPAL OK.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    BUMP

3. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    having trouble loading the pictures on my phone.. there's 2 fender mount hipshots.. is this the 1 that would fit over the 5 hole pattern?

4. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    It retrofits the 3 hole pattern to four hole. Its not a direct fit for the five hole pattern, sorry.

5. eddododo

Apr 7, 2010
    I think the 4hole you see are the string through holes...
    There are 2 fender retro fit, FM1 FM2, one is 3hole :the middle and 2 outside of the 5hole pattern, and the other is 3 narrowlyspaced holes that fit wierd/rare fenders.

If theres no 3hole pattern anywhere its not fender mount :)

Ill check it out for ya when I find a computer

6. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    Cool. Look it up on best bass gear. I listed the part number. Thanks

7. eddododo

Apr 7, 2010
    Oops just noticed you said FM2 more than once :D

Free bump

8. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out