1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD HipShot HB3, Reverse Fender Style Tuners and Drop D Tuner, Aged / Relic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $75.00
    I had this set on my Sting replica, 54-57 styled Precision Bass. They were aged without using acid to burn and rust them out, so they still turn perfectly. The Drop D tuner clover was repaired years ago, so I did not want to risk loosening the head trying to age it to match. Besides, a drop D tuner would have never aged at the same rate of the other tuners :)

Set comes with ferrules and screws and replacement screws for the Drop D Tuner.

Your PayPal payment gets them shipped via USPS Priority Mail to your lower 48th US state. International shipping available, as long as USPS will accept the package to your location. Any additional charges will be at the expense of the International buyer. The package will be listed for the amount to cover replacement insurance.

E290CD9F-D7E8-42E0-9FA3-3FF16D15B8E1.jpeg
    9BDF2052-2A9E-4137-859D-B54D153B5798.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021