SOLD Hipshot Schaller M4 Detuner Black - Will trade for strings or DI+cash PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TideSwing, Nov 17, 2015.

1. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Price:
    I have a Hipshot Schaller M4 Detuner in black that came on a new-to-me 80s bass. Looks like an older version based on the current M4 on the Hipshot site. It is in fine working condition but I don't use it often and it doesn't match the Gotoh GB7s that it sits next to.

$40 $32 shipped CONUS. Paypal OK.

Will also trade for new 4-string sets - preferably stainless steel, DI or pre-amp/DI + cash on my end. Open to trying different stuff.

hipshot1800.jpg hipshot2800.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. the yeti

the yeti

Nov 6, 2007
    raleigh, nc
    will that work in a warwick?

3. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I've never owned a Warwick but from pics the tuners on Warwicks look similar to Gotoh GB7s. Here's a couple pics of the M4 detuner looks against the GB7s on my bass. With the 4-inline headstock and the larger key on the detuner, it gets really close to the A-string tuner, but still has no problem working. You'd probably have even more room with the 2+2 headstock on your Warwick.
    Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 11.07.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 11.08.08 PM.png

4. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    bump for offers

gclark51 likes this.
  5. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    still here - anyone got strings? or something else...

6. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    pending payment

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021