Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hipshot update

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Biagio139, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Biagio139

Biagio139 Dealer: Hipshot Products, Inc.

Dec 23, 2005
    Ithaca N.Y.
    I just wanted to clarify a few things. I currently am NOT a hipshot dealer at the moment. Apparently my excitment got the best of me and I made a foe-pah in saying I was.

However I was aprroved as a dealer for the future when my website 800 number and Bussiness liscence, tax ID and paypal merchant account are all in order and hipshot aprroves everything, Most of this was done years ago as Iam actually starting up an old bussiness I had. I currently cannot take any orders and appologoise to everyone.when Iam up and running I will advertise in the appropriate area and pay all advertising fees.obviously I wont just be selling just one product but ill save that for a more appropriate time and PLACE

Also I wanted to clear up that I was NOT Kicked off the forum for advertising products and have never advertised prices on the forum, there was a rumor that I had been.
    thanks to everyone
    Biagio