1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hipshot Upgrades for MIM & MIA Special Fenders(Tuning Machines, Model B bridge). $99

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by AMJBASS, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I have a couple of great upgrades for a MIM Fender Standard or American Special that I am selling as an upgrade kit. Hipshot HB7 Machines, and the Hipshot Model B bridge. Both are direct replacements for a MIM Fender Standard/American Special Jazz or Precision Bass. The Tuners are excellent for tuning stability and accuracy as they are much more precise than the stock tuners. The bridge is Aluminum(light weight), and has better intonation and height adjustability. It is a lot more stable than the stock bridge. Has the 5 hole Fender mounting pattern. Both of these upgrades together will make a big difference in the quality of any MIM Standard or American Special. It will turn a good bass into a great bass! All pieces are in excellent shape. Price is $99 for both together(will not separate), plus shipping in Canada or the US. PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

2. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    PM inbound - I'm in the GTA also.

3. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    PM'd