1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD HipShot USA 1/2" Ultra-Lite Ultralite Tuning Machines, Chrome Clovers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $70.00
    HipShot Ultralight Tuning Machines - USA stamped, Chrome with Clover style heads. I pulled these off a Fender Licensed neck to try them on a vintage Fender Jazz neck. They fit, but I decided I was too much of a purist to mount them on a vintage Fender ;) They are in very good shape, but do show some handling marks from usage and age. Comes with all mounting hardware and screws. [No Trade Interest At This Time.]

Your PayPal payment gets them shipped to your Lower 48th US state with proper packaging and insurance.

I will ship Internationally (As long as the US Postal Service and their associates services that location). Any additional shipping cost are the responsibility of the International buyer. The value is the value. If the package gets lost or damaged, I still need to be able to collect the full $70.00 for insurance.

29B4F19B-37C1-4990-B47D-85295F93D1B4.

2. Interested, Sending you a PM.

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    PM Replied