1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hipshot USA HB1 Clover -Relic'd-

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lpcarter, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hipshot HB1 model [DEL]$60[/DEL] $55 shipped
    -paypal, fee free ideal, not required-
    --check my feedback, if you're not comfortable, we can give paypal some fee money--

These tuners came on a bass that had been lightly relic'd. I only noticed when removing the tuners that the G tuner is slightly bent at the clover, still works perfect. I tried to include a picture, the one on the left in the pic is the bent one, next to a straight one. Shouldn't make any difference whatsoever, but if you're into aesthetics, and want relic'd tuners but would be peeved to see one a little askew, beware! Again, it's only the clover, not the stem.

Otherwise these are great tuners. Thanks.

2. BrewCityLdB

BrewCityLdB

Jun 28, 2008
    Milton, WA
    I suppose you wouldn't want to sell just one of them (preferably not the bent one)?

I have a BT1 X-tender with jacked threads and I'm willing to bet I could swap out the key and gear to get it back in working order. The fact that these are "relec'd" is fitting as the bass this would go on is 18 years old. But I only need one machine.

3. lpcarter

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    I feel like i couldn't sell the other 3 then..but if you bought the set and tried yourself at 20/ea you could come out on top!

4. BrewCityLdB

BrewCityLdB

Jun 28, 2008
    Milton, WA
    That's completely understandable but I had to ask anyway. I can't justify buying the set at the moment and I'm sure they'll be long gone by my next payday. But I'll check back then if I change my mind. Good luck with your sale!

5. lpcarter

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    55 shipped

6. lpcarter

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    offers?

7. lpcarter