1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HIWATT RIG WANTED TO LOAN FOR 24 HRS LA

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by adam_hiwatt, Oct 30, 2013.

1. adam_hiwatt

adam_hiwatt

Oct 30, 2013
    Hi This is Adam @ Hiwatt amplification

We need to loan a Hiwatt custom bass head and full range cabinet in the LA are for 24 hours. If you have such a rig please mail me at adam@hiwatt.com

Thanks!

Adam

2. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Amplitube has a couple of models.
    Guitar Rig also.
    In fact they're all over the place.
    Better jump on the official certification of models before all the free one's take your money.

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    So, Hiwatt is looking for someone to loan them a Hiwatt?

4. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    You need to borrow, not loan. You're looking for someone to loan you.

5. English does not appear to be Adam's first language.

At least, I hope not. Tough to excuse it otherwise.:rolleyes:

6. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Maybe they want to display their product and don't have time to get a rig dispatched out in time?

7. There is something seriously wrong about that post...a Hiwatt employee trying to borrow a Hiwatt stack?

8. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Uhhhh.....guys this is Dave from Aguilar. Any of you guys have a DB750 I can loan from you.

Back OT, yes....I agree, this thread reeks of funk (and not the bootsy kind).

9. Kmonk

Kmonk

Oct 18, 2012
    South Shore, Massachusetts
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan, Nordstrand Pickups, Korg , Conquest Sound
    I think the intent of the OP is that Hiwatt needs to loan an amp to someone and is looking for somebody in the LA area who has what they need.

10. Hi this is Leo Fender.

We are unhappy to meet you with recall notice for product each we ever made.

Post your address, UPS Call-Tag will be coming for you.

Much sorry for inconvenient.

11. Ewo

Ewo a/k/a Steve Cooper Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Huntington WV
    LMFAO!

12. Ok.. i know the original message sounds weird, but i know Adam and he represents Hiwatt in USA.
    Bass rigs are custom built, so there's no stock of them. I'm not sure what is the rig for, but i guess it's for an expo, recording or something. Whatever. He's cool and this is not a scam.

13. Good to know, but he still can't write.

14. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Actually, you know what looks weird? Seeing people that rep their brand on TB as registered users.

15. Does he have to be a supporter member to ask a question ?

16. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Him thread write good

17. JFOC

JFOC

Oct 23, 2010
    new hampShire
    Depends on the question actually...but he is required to disclose that he works for a music related company.

"Commercial users must fully disclose their affiliation via the "Disclosure" field located in the User Profile page."

http://talkbass.com/forum/faq.php?faq=commuserpolicy

18. I'm guessing that, given that his profile shows a total of 1 post, that he simply signed on just to post the request and didn't read all of the fine print.

19. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    Hi-Watt should never have to solicit a loan for their own product! embarrassing, IMHO. :(